Gaya Simulations have shared on their forums the full feature list of their upcoming Vienna Airport (LOWW) and a feature list.
The entire airport has received extensive care, especially the terminal. According to the team, the developers were helped by some of the airport staff. The team has applied new rendering techniques for 3D modeling and ground texturing. The vicinity of the airport has also been worked upon, with offices areas around the airports, animated trains and the oil refinery next to the airport also rendered.
The Gaya Simulations Vienna Airport seems to be very close for release now. Make sure to stay tuned to FSElite further news regarding this scenery.
- Authentic and complete rendition of Vienna Schwechat Airport in its current state including the extension of Bravo cargo parking
- Highly detailed 3D modelling of all buildings, with interior modelling in the main terminal
- Superb quality texturing and PBR usage for most buildings and assets across the airport
- Realistic and custom made ground service vehicles including pushback trucks, service and Vienna Airport specific taxis and buses.
- Completely custom groundwork with high-quality and accurate signage and markings.
- Animated 3D people at various parking stands (can be controlled via the control panel)
- Seasonal variation covering all types of weather including hard winter
- Full integration with SODE jetways including VGDS
- Custom made and optional static aircraft throughout bringing the airport to life
- Superb modelling outside of the airport including realistic hotels, Petrochemie Danubia and even animated trains
- Precise parking positions for airlines in their correct real-world gate assignment based on current data
- Perfectly blends with Orbx Global, openLC Europe, Austria Professional and others for a seamless experience.
- Developed with close assistance from real world pilots, airport workers and staff for incredible authenticity
- Created by Gaya Simulations (makers of the smash hit Kos Airport)